2016年11月9日星期三

Pack your hiking life into Explore 85+20!Most functional backpack for begainner and serious hiker.


THANKS FOR BOA'S REVIEW ON NOV.8,2016

I have to admit, that I was a little leary of not knowing who or what Terra Peak brand was about. I got this pack, after an exhaustive search and research for what I want in a pack. I was looking for a large(er) capacity, but still keep the pack light. Hit the trail this last weekend...4000 ft of elevation gain with a total pack weight of 32 lbs. This pack performed beautifully. I am impressed with how everything I need sits in the pack. I really like the belt tightening mechanism...really nice and easy to adjust. The pack sat great on my back going both up and down the mountain. So far, I'd definitely recommend this pack. Looking forward to more trips in the near future with it.
More details: goo.gl/a0AUxs

没有评论:

发表评论