2016年11月9日星期三

Excellent bag for the price---review from S. Tanner on Oct.21,2016

Thanks for  S.Tanner's positive review for Explore 85




So let me say I looked around for a bag to fit my sleeping bag after I found that my 65 L bag would not hold my warm weather sleeping bag. My friend bought the Osprey Aether 85L which runs about $300 and a lot of my comparison will be done with that bag in mind.
Pros
Quality materials
Sturdy straps, handles and even zipper dangles
Tons of space
Adjustable to torso height
Comes with rain cover
Side pockets
Water bladder storage area and tube access
Sturdy hip belt
Light weight, (most of the pack weight comes from the hip belt and aluminum back stays)

Comes with all the normal expected parts for a bag with this purpose.
Seperate compartment with zipper separation for a sleeping bag
Mesh side pockets
Bag compression straps

Cons
No seperate pocket for rain cover (it is in top compartment) see image
Top compartment does not remove for a day pack
No hip belt pockets
Honestly can't think of any more Cons
And these are so minimal that at this price I don't mind.
Honestly pleased with the bag and my overly large military issue sleeping bag fits as I desired

Shop now :goo.gl/a0AUxs

没有评论:

发表评论